Anyone taking any trips this summer?

I am going to take my son to a concert then take my other son to scout camp, that is about it for summer trips for us. Anyone else doing anything exciting?

3_ring_circus_

Asked by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:44 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Travel

• We are on a trip in California. We've been in the Venice Beach area for a week. We were in Moab, UT and Las Vegas before this. Next we hit Sequoia and Death Valley. Then it's back to Vegas for a little rest and homeward to Colorado. We've been so busy that I'm gonna need a vacation from this vacation.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We are taking the kids to Sesame Place in Philly
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:06 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• no:( I wish though. I hope your kiddos have fun!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:49 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• mee too, I am a little worried about being the leader in charge of a den of 9 and 10 y/o cub scouts lol, hope i dont have to pul out my mean mommy attitude.
    3_ring_circus_

Comment by 3_ring_circus_ (original poster) at 4:50 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• lol on my... I will pray for ya!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:00 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We're semi-permanent travellers, so trips are a definite. We're just about to leave HI for our home base in western WA next week to escape the tourist rush, been here since February and it's time to move on, but after that I'm not sure where we're going. We may go back on the road in our house on wheels. I think I might let my girls pick the next place we go.
    LilyJaneC

Answer by LilyJaneC at 5:13 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We're meeting up with my husband's parents and sister's family in Nebraska for a wedding. His sister had a baby two months before I had my daughter so this will be the first time we meet each other's girls. We might do some little weekend or day trips, but those are more spontaneous. I'm also considering taking my daughter up to PA to visit my dad and stepmom, but I haven't decided, yet.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:54 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I am taking a vacation with my cousin and a few friends in about a week. I haven't been on vacay without my kids in a few years, so this cruise is a long time coming!
    adoredby3

Answer by adoredby3 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• no but were moving back to Colorado!!!
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 6:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2010