What year was your most memorable birthday??

I am turning 21 and trying to not get to syched up b/c I dont even want a huge party or anything. Maybe go to a few clubs I dunno

lendales_mommi

Asked by lendales_mommi at 5:02 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• My most memorable birthday is going to be this year when I turn 39. I am rockin it. Happy 21 have a kick ass birthday!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:24 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My 20th, which was in 2007. We went out with my husband's cousin and his wife (they're our best friends, pretty much), and ate out at a favorite place, and then saw the third Shrek, and then my husband and I went and got a pregnancy test and I found out I was pregnant! Best birthday present ever! <3
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:14 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• 39! I liked it so much, I have a 39th birthday every year.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:36 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My 30th. I was on vacation in a beautiful location - Oregon - and had a great time out on the ocean. 2 of my sisters decorated a gorgeous cake for the occasion.
    FrogSalad

Answer by FrogSalad at 8:38 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• 18th- because I got REALLY REALLY sick and remeained sick for a couple weeks...

21 was fun

40 because we went to Vegas to celebrate-had the kids, but it was still super fun :)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:30 AM on Jun. 26, 2010