What are your Saturday plans?

What are your plans for today? Anything exciting?

DaisyDayse

Asked by DaisyDayse at 7:05 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No plans. DD and I are home alone since DH had to take the car and won't be back til tomorrow morning. I was thinking muffins, puzzles, books, and walking to the duck pond :)
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 7:11 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Go buy groceries and stay in the house(A/C) after that. It will be way to hot here in Oklahoma (98 today).

Answer by louise2 at 7:26 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I'm about to take a shower and take the small ones to Starbucks for breakfast, hit the Farmer's Market, and hang out by the water fountain for a little while. Then we'll come back, wake up SO and DS13 and head out to the archery range for an hour or so.
    lizmarie1975

Answer by lizmarie1975 at 7:39 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• As soon as Hubby gets off work we are headed to the beach with My Aunt and her kids. It is nice because she has a pass for her suburban to drive it onto the beach. It is a state park beach(Assategue, MD) so we usually have a long stretch to ourselves.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 7:51 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• hanging with the little one until about lunchtime - that's his nap time. and my best friend from high school is coming up to visit and should be here about lunch time. we're going up on the mountain to take pictures and "marry" him and his boyfriend, if he still wants to do it. then back home until about 4, when we're heading back over to our church's campout for their cookout (there's not really anything for the little one to do there, cause its geared for older kids (we have a small church and there aren't many children), and its so hot today, and he has to nap, so they told us not to worry about coming all day today). then back here for whatever, lol! my husband's off this weekend for our anniversary on monday, so i might try to stay up with him tonight (he works 3rd shift, so our sleeping patterns are opposite) and watch a movie or something - probably watch him play his game while doign CM! :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:09 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• going to the lake! woohoot! and probably go thrift store jumping before then.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 8:15 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Laundry. If I don't get some clothes washed I am going to have a mutiny on my hands!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 8:19 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• clean. was supposed to have a party but no one except family rsvp so if people show up there will be nothing because I assumed everyone wasn't coming. LOL But, my house work will be done.
    RiverPhenix

Answer by RiverPhenix at 8:21 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Fixing to take LO's to Birmingham Zoo in about an hour. Then when we get home I'm gonna baby-sit my little cousin.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 9:42 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We are going to spend the night at a hotel in Miami Beach, we plan to disconnect and have a romantic night.

Answer by older at 9:47 AM on Jun. 26, 2010