Has anyone ever had a problem being able to tell when they are ovulating?

I get the breast tenderness and all but i never get the yolky stuff. Is there something wrong with me or do others have a hard time telling as well?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Health

• I did not know there was signs of ovulation. So I guess I never know when I ovulate.

Answer by louise2 at 7:38 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I've tried to track it before, but I get overly excited thinking I'm ovulating and then like 3 days later I think I am again ... so ovbiously I have no idea what I'm doing. We are TTC so I end up having a lot of sex haha ...
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 7:40 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• You could always take the tests to see when you ovulate. Or chart your temps. I never noticed much of a difference in my body the indicated ovulation.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 7:51 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I never knew...and I didn't feel that I had to know when I was ovulating. Never used the Rhythm Method,,I used REAL birth control. I had no problem getting pregnant so I didn't have to find out when my egg was about to sail down the fallopian tube...etc. I never cared.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:48 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Track your basal temperature. It is supposed to spike when you ovulate. (Although mine never did.) You can buy a basal thermometer at walmart. Take your temp each morning before you get out of bed.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:19 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My temperature was always all over the place, so temperature tracking never worked for me. I kept track of my period and cervical fluid and was able to tell. When I was trying to get pregnant with my second baby, I also used OPKs to make sure I was accurate.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:04 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i have 1 and we are trying..this is only our 1st month trying though. I wouldnt mind having 4 kids..i love kids. we will see.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2010