Why could there be a scab on my dh's penis? (tmi)

Last night when i was touching him i felt a what seemed to be a scab or maybe some dried up cum on him. Am i thinking too much into this? Can a guy leak without being aroused and it dry up on his penis? I do not think he is messing around or anything. I am just wondering maybe he is'nt washing good or maybe he is pleasing himself at work. I'm hoping its my first thought though...that maybe its just a little leakage that dried up and crusted on there. Any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Health

• So you did not actually look at it? Next time look at it. Then ask him questions.

Answer by louise2 at 7:48 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yeah, I would wait for it to show up again and then ask him.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 8:00 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• herppies, maybe???
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 8:11 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• OK, I know you might not want to hear this, but you need to look at it. If it is a scab, you need to ask questions. If you have sex with him and it is a scab and the scab is something dealing with an STD you will get the STD too.
    You are right, it could be dried stuff, it could even be that he was pleasing himself, got a little to enthusiastic without enough lube and chaffed himself. But you should check it out.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:13 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Chafing or jock itch come to mind.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 8:13 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• you need to ask him about it and take a look at it and see what it is
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 8:14 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Ask him about it. You will NEVER know until you talk about it.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:18 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I hadn't thought about STDs .... maybe waiting wouldn't be the best idea JIC
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 8:19 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yeah, this is TMI. My frst thought was that he caught it in his zipper and has a scab. My second thought was: WHY didn't you just ask him? ....And we didn't need to know all of this. We aren't medical professionals. LOLOL. Wow....
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:45 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I definately would have looked to see if it was dried up "stuff" or in fact a scab. It could be an STD like herpes, which doesn't mean he's messed around....people can have herpes for years before having an outbreak...if ever. Some kids even contract it from their parents from birth or just from coming in contact with a cold sore.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:09 PM on Jun. 26, 2010