Some one who is a dream interpreter or believes in entities..

Okay first, for a month or so my son (who is 2) keeps waking up every night between 12 & 2 screaming. Usually he will run to our room and just get in the bed with us sometimes I will have to go in there and he is just sitting in his bed starring across the room screaming his head off. Anyways this happened last night he woke up at 2:50 and came into our room I helped him onto the bed and immediatly fell back asleep where my dream started right where reality ended. In the dream it was right after I layed him down one of his toys started going off and I said what the hell as soon I said that you heard the toy hit the floor. I said who is that come here. (which is odd for me but anyways) Immediatly a kid about maybe 8 or 10 came into the room I look over and my computer had a search for entities pulled up (which is also weird because I don't use that word lol) I looked at the kid and said please go get out now I can't help you.

mrsbean08

Asked by mrsbean08 at 7:51 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Its a question you really don't have to ask. You've been sent a message along with a job. It sounds like you have a major (natural) ability, but you will never be able to understand or use its full potential if you keep letting society tell you what is normal and what is crazy. Maybe your son is afraid of a negative entity he can sense. So in my opinion, you should follow the advice from your memory, and cleanse your home of all negative energy.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 3:17 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• When I have delt with spirits like that I ask "what do you need?" or something to that effect. But we live around them and we don't get in one anothers way. We see shadows and hear them all the time but its no big deal to us. I guess it is a coexist type relationship in our home. You can have the home blessed or you can coexist with them. That's up to you.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• He walked out of the room. Then I turned to the computer and it said whatever you do be nice and ask how you can help him do whatever you can to help, if not a stronger entity will come back. . That was it I woke up and as soon as I woke up It was 3:15 and I hear the front door nob jiggle (it squeaks a lot and is the only one here that does this) then I hear the music tone the comp. makes when it is booting up, which the comp. was in the living room. I don't know what all this means, and I know I sound crazy but I couldn't go back to sleep for hours It all felt so real. Does any one know any one know what all this means, or am I just going crazy and it is nothing? Is there something coming after my child?
    mrsbean08

Comment by mrsbean08 (original poster) at 7:51 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I dont know about this type of stuff really but if it were me, Id have my son and home given a blessing for safety and peace. Its probably just your imagination running wild, but if you are really worried or scared about it, think about having them blessed.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:14 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Your child could very well be seeing something. I know i saw stuff when i was younger. Your dream sounds a little far out. It could be that him seeing stuff was just on your mind and thats just how your dream played out. I had a crazy ass dream the other night that i had a baby and the hospital gave me the wrong one and i thought it was a conspiracy..i told them to take it back!!! haha. Idk where that dream came from. I thought ..."maybe its a sign i'm pregnant" went out and bought a test and it was negative. Anyways...Maybe your dream was just telling you that your son is seeing something and he is scared and maybe when your son does cry and runs in your room you should go in his room and ask what you can do? IDK give it a try. Sounds like some scary fun.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:24 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i agree with both the pp. maybe say blessing, burn some incence. tell whatever it is to leave. but it very well could be your imagination.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:51 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I am not an overly Religious person and don't go to Church as much as I think I should. But, when it seems like we are going through a rut or bad time, I take a bottle of Holy Water that the Church gave us when our Son was Christened. I walk around the house from room to room and I take some on my finger and say a prayer then I say "I cast you out in the name of Jesus Christ" and sprinkle the holy water in each room. I then bless my Sons & Our Bed and make the sign of the Cross on the Beds with the Holy Water. Maybe I am imagining it but when I do this, the whole house "feels" better. I definitely think spirits are around us and in hard times or when we are depressed they may manifest themselves. Try it, You never know, It may help. Prayer never hurts!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2010