Do you drive a Mazda?

I have to buy a new car soon. I have a Ford and my whole family drives Ford but I am thinking about getting a 5 door Mazda 3. Are Mazdas good cars? If you have one, do you like it?

AmazingAmanda

Asked by AmazingAmanda at 8:45 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We have a Mazda 3 and we LOVE it! We have the 4 door, hubby would have preferred the 5 door but it was out of reach cost wise. We think Mazdas are great cars! As with any used car though, go to a reputable dealer and get a warranty. Several years ago we bought a Mitsubishi that was a total lemon and we were ripped off. Not Mitsubishi's fault, as it was used, but it was because of the dealer being bad and no warranty. And get a car fax!!! If you are going new, ignore all that but still find a reputable dealer.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 9:17 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My husband used to have one. It was his favorite car ever. He gave it to his brother when his brother started driving, and the guy totaled it in 3 days (his fault, not the car's!). Our next car will be a Mazda, most likely. We've been looking at the Mazda tribute for years. And when we went to FLA for my uncles wedding in October our rental was a Mazda something... It was great. But we love Mazdas, so... LOL
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:50 AM on Jun. 26, 2010