Anyone almost 29 weeks and baby is breech?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• no, but...if you are breech you can google exercises to do to help turn your baby. also, there is still time to turn. i would start seeing a chiropractor now.
    adjusting the pelvis can open it up leaving more room for the baby to turn.
    good luck mama!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:01 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Good luck with the ideas here. I had a c-section because baby was breech. Everything worked out fine.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:21 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• At 29 weeks the baby still has plenty of time to turn. You still have almost 3 months before the baby will be born. I wouldn't be worrying too much about it yet. Good luck.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 11:09 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• There is sooo much time for baby to flip. And flip again. And again, a few dozen times!
    ;-)

If you want to educate yourself on exercises to coax baby around it's easy & possible-- go to the spinningbabies website.
    If you get to 36 week with a persistent breech you might go for Moxibustion and/or Webster Technique. These are very successful and safe. (Unlike the ECV where the doctor turns baby manually.)

IMO, it's best to hire a care provider that will attend your babies delivery and only intervene if there is an emergency. Breech is not an emergency~ just a variation of normal. Lots of providers are trained & experienced to help moms with vaginal breech birthing (these are usually Midwives.)

So you do have several options!!
    Let me know if you want more info on this stuff~

Best wishes!!
    :-D
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I believe that my c-section wasn't scheduled until I was 37 weeks. It was not long before I had my 2nd child that we scheduled it, because we wanted to give him time to turn. I even had an unsuccessful external version. You still have time, but get info on c-sections too, so you'll know what to expect.

Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2010