im young and married my girl is almost three im pregnant again my husband isnt happy

he has not spoken since i told him three days ago

brittney.h.

Asked by brittney.h. at 9:05 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Honey, he will get over it. He may be upset about it now, but as time passes and he gets more used to the idea of being a dad again, surely he will be as thrilled as you are when the new baby arrives.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 9:06 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• So, is he the father? If so, then he should be pissed at himself too. It takes two to tango!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:07 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• If he wasn't ready for another kid than he shouldn't have been having sex.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:07 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Wow, well he better start talking to you soon if you are having another baby with him. Good luck.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:13 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Every man I know has gone through a really stupid phase when their lady falls pregnant. Give him some time to adjust to the idea. Hopefully, he'll come around.
    ourbabykins

Answer by ourbabykins at 9:15 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• If I were you, I would simply tell him that he did have an active role in the making of this baby, and that if he can't at least be civil, I would be going to my mom's house until he felt like he could act like a man. You might want to give him a certain length of time to mull over his decision, but I would be prepared to follow through. There must be consequences for bad behavior with all our children, including the husband!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:16 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Did you two talk about how many kids you wanted? Did he say why he is not happy? Is this baby a product of failed birth control? Chances ate he is shocked. Hopefully he will come around as time passes and he is given the chance to adjust to the idea. Don't stress yourself ot over it. It is not good for you or the baby
    mommybug77

Answer by mommybug77 at 9:30 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• The last time I got pregnant, my husband did something like that. I told him if he can't be man enough to handle it in a mature enough manner then he can leave! Let's just say he started saying his real feelings and a more polite way.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:31 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• he hasn't talked to you in three days?? what an ass! like some pps have said, he did participate in this event, so its not like he is blameless. if he's this immature, you got a long road ahead. you need to tell him its time for him to man-up, not shut up. this is a family, whether its timely or not. he can either be a part of it, or move on. (you don't really want that to happen, i'm just sayin...) even jesus spoke after three days!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:39 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• first let me say congerats on the pregnancy! then...your hubby is being a real ass here, wouldnt it be nice if you could be scared and =mad too? I say talk to him and simpley say"until you can behave like an adult, I am going to stay at a hotel/friends house/moms, you call me when you have come to your senses."
    then when he doesl, I would say maybe some counseling for him or both of you. behavior like that is cruel and childish. good luck.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:57 AM on Jun. 26, 2010