Where does the years go??

My oldest is 17 today!! It seems like yesterday I was in the hospital with her!!

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 9:28 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, where DO the years go? My oldest is 42.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:39 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I hear ya!! My daughter turned 17 back in January. They grow so fast! Happy Birthday to your daughter:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:31 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• It does, the older you get the faster it goes, this is why try to enjoy the here and now because I am painfully aware at how quickly it comes and goes.

Answer by older at 9:32 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I often wonder. Sometimes, I try to think back if I liked it better when they were little. I've decided it's a toss up. When they were little at least I knew where they were and what they were doing, and I could tuck them in every night. Now that they're older, I not only worry about them, but their children as well. I just think a mother's entire life is spent worrying! Anyway, the years do fly. I tell my daughter that because, as you know, sometimes if feels overwhelming!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:51 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yes, the years fly by. Enjoy every minute!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:16 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Happy Birthday to your daughter!

The years just fly by so fast and it never seemed that way growing up, but it seems to have hit warp speed since I became a mother and grandmother.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:30 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My oldest turns 10 on Monday. My youngest won't be born for another 2 1/2 weeks...that is kind of wierding me out.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:29 PM on Jun. 26, 2010