Do you have a vacation planned for the summer?

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 10:03 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hawaii in 2.5 weeks!!
    marshalynn67

Answer by marshalynn67 at 10:28 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Money is too tight this year. We are finding things to do that are free or at least much closer to home.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 10:10 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yes. We're heading up to Maine next week for a week (a week without CafeMom...what am I going to do?! LOL). We have family up there, and have plans to go horseback riding, to the beach, white water rafting, hiking, and some R&R! I'm excited since this is the FIRST long family vacation we have ever taken--our boys are 8 and 6. :o)

When we get back the kids will be attending a day camp for 6 weeks, then we'll squeeze in a trip to HersheyPark (we live in PA), and then school starts again! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:29 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Not really planned, just kinda a like "if we get time" type thing.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:08 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• yep
    MunchMunch

Answer by MunchMunch at 10:12 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• yes. we were going to Pensacola but the oil spill crap has forced us to change plans. now we're going to my MILs in Louisiana. they dont live far from New Orleans so its gonna be a blast!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:23 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• No. I'd like to go someplace, but I haven't felt like looking into anything.

Answer by Bmat at 10:45 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Not this year, perhaps next year or in the winter.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:59 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We go yearly back to my hometown to visit family and also to see the Omaha Zoo and Children's Museum. Unless something unforseen happens with our finances we will be going in late July (around my birthday). We'd also like to go to Reiman Gardens in Ames with my inlaws if time allows, as well as go to Boone for a train ride as my grandmother bought us tickets!
    MynTop

Answer by MynTop at 9:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2010