How many of you have been watching the world cup?

My husband hasn't missed a day and the buzzing of the vuvuzuelas is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asked by older at 10:12 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • My husband has been watching EVERY game!! My BIL is an NCAA Division I soccer ref, and all of his children played soccer at the college level, plus we have family in England--so it's a bit of a fun family rivalry too! LOL :o)

But I know what you mean about the air horns--it's like the stadium is under attack by a swarm of bees--it gives me a headache! I asked my husband why they don't ban the air horns from the stadiums (since MANY people there and watching the games complain about it), and he said that he read that the stadiums don;t want to prohibit them, because they are considered "cultural!!!" WTF?! A plastic airhorn (likely from China), is now "cultural?!" They should be tell them to sing "cultural" songs and cheers!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:24 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• my husband and I and his whole family have seen it. tomorrow they plan on having a party b/c mexico is playing Argentina(My husband is mexican) and last world cup they got beat by Argentina.
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:19 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Nope. Soccer is boring to me

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:23 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My oldest daughter has been, but no one else in the family has.
    I don't like to watch most sports.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:32 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I've seen every game so far!
    sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 11:31 AM on Jun. 28, 2010