What would you do?

If you saw someone with a baby in the car and they were obviously drunk and asked for you to blow on a device placed in the car that in order to start you would have to be sober to get it started, would you blow?

Asked by older at 10:16 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • Absolutely not. My best friend in HS was hit and killed by someone who had been drinking. I'd probably give them a piece of my mind before calling the police.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:37 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Seriously?

NO!
    Even if they didn't have a baby in the car.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 10:18 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Of course not! I'd probably tell them how awful they are and call the police. That's some crap right there. I complained to a restaurant manager one time because I saw a couple sitting there drinking pitcher after pitcher of beer, and they had a baby in the high chair. I asked the manager if the couple was planning on taking a cab and he said "no, they never do" (apparently they were regulars there) and I told the manager that he needed to intervene, not only because of the moral issue, but the legal ones for the restaurant if they were to get pulled over or--God forbid--crash.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:24 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• No and I'd call the cops.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 10:20 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• No I would call the cops.
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 10:19 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• No. Why would I endanger the life of the child or some other family on the road? I'd probably get their license plate number, and call the state police from my cell phone, telling them what happened and where the person is located, and let them deal with it.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:19 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I not only would not do it, but I would call the police. And, my reaction would be the same even if they did not have a baby in the car. I lost several friends to drinking and driving over the years, so I just do not agree with it on any level.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 10:20 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• This is a scenario from a tv show and you woukd have been surprised at how many people blew!

Comment by older (original poster) at 10:20 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• This was on ABC's "What Would You Do" It was actually pretty interesting. There were quite a few people that blew into the machine. It was disturbing
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:22 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• No. People are stupid.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:23 AM on Jun. 26, 2010