Renting Movies

How do you rent movies? Blockbuster? Netflix? Redbox? A local store? Why did you choose that? Just really curious. Blockbuster has really gotten under my scare with getting rid of the 'no late fee' thing.

purpleducky

Asked by purpleducky at 10:28 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• We don't rent movies we either download them or buy them . we never seem to remember to return rented movies on time. LOL
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 10:29 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We use netflix and LOVE it!! My husband and I each have our own lists and it's great that the movies come so fast. We have done redbox a few times when my DH works the midnight shift and wants a few movies to take along but Netflix is our number one way to get movies.
    cjsjellybean

Answer by cjsjellybean at 10:29 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• we just started using redbox. i love it!!!!
    $1 a movie! you can't beat it!!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:30 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We use NetFlix and we have Satellite so we can record a lot of our favorite movies and burn them to DVD for our OWN use, of course! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:31 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We use netflix because you can watch so much through instant watch.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 10:31 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We use netflix and it works for us. I get the dvds and he watches the instant streaming. I hate havin to go the store to physically pick out movies and then waiting 20 mins to check them out.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:31 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• When we got satellite, it was with the thought that we wouldn't spend the money on renting any more. There aren't usually movies that we are willing to pay for on satellite, but maybe once or twice a year we pay a per movie fee to watch one.

Answer by Bmat at 10:32 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We usually see what's On Demand from our local cable provider. Otherwise we use Redbox
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:33 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We use Netflix for the most part. Occasionally we will rent from Redbox or the new Blockbuster Kiosks.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 10:35 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Cool. We use Netflix now. I love the instant viewing this. I can play WoW and watch movies all at once, lol. It also has such a bigger selection than my local Blockbuster. But I am going to finish using up all my free rentals at Blockbuster since I was/am part of their rewards program.
    purpleducky

Comment by purpleducky (original poster) at 10:36 AM on Jun. 26, 2010