The last pregnancy was very hard and my baby was boarn very sick she died twice on the day she was boarn now im pregnant again and im scared to death along with my husband not talking to me what do i do

my first pregnancy seemed ok until it was time she was boarn with the flu and five weeks early it was so hard to handle im pregnant again i thought i did everything right last time now im worried to death although i just found out im pregnant again

brittney.h.

Asked by brittney.h. at 10:47 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• your baby was born with the flu?
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 10:49 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Take a deep breath Mama. It's going to be ok. Every pregnancy is different. Every birth is different. Right now, you just need to relax and enjoy being pregnant (as much as possible in the first trimester...lol). Worrying isn't going to do you, or your baby, and good right now. I know it's hard. But try not to worry until and if there is something to worry about. Good luck. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 10:49 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I was pregnant with my second child within a year of losing my first child at 9 days old. It was the scariest thing I have ever gone through. The best thing you can do is just take it one day at a time. Worrying constantly is only going to stress baby out. Just focus on this pregnancy and try not to worry about all the things that could happen. I know it's hard but it will go by quicker than you think. Good luck! Try to enjoy your pregnancy :)
    momof2il

Answer by momof2il at 12:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• take a deep breath in and let it out i know its hard and im so sorry i hope this one goes good and everything is fine and you have a healthy baby im sorry i dont know what all to say but i will keep you in my prayers and i really do hope you have a healthy baby this time and everything goes good
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Don't worry yourself - easier said than done I know. But as I'm sure you know, all pregnancies are different. I had a few hang-ups regarding the way my last labour went. But after a long time (few months) decided to get accept that even though I didn't have the best experience last time, it's not written in stone that this time will be the same.

Good luck
    Awakened1

Answer by Awakened1 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• my thoughts and prayers will be with you think positive and I will for you too..
    christine121

Answer by christine121 at 7:12 PM on Jun. 26, 2010