My son kepps wetting out of his diaper but his diaper is dry. Any ideas for me?

Oh and he is 19 months and wears Huggies.

Brandi300

Asked by Brandi300 at 10:54 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• And that is the exact reason I only bought one pack of Huggies for my DD. I won't buy them for the next DD, either.

Pampers worked for me, and second to those was Luvs.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:56 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My nephew uses Huggies and he wets out of his diaper [diaper dry] ALL the time. When he was using Pampers he never did that.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:58 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• The only thing that I can think is that it may be the direction that his penis is pointing. If it's pointing right at the leg whole, then the full force of him peeing would be pushing right there and causing a leak while the diaper stay dry. That's the only thing I can think of. Sorry.

KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 10:57 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• make sure his penis is pointing down(flat) and then make sure the tabs are tight. I personally have never had a huggies leak on me, and target has a generic that rocks. 96 diapers for 13$, but luvs worked for us too, pampers always leaked for us :(
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:15 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Pampers always leaked for me and for my sister. I've never had a problem with Huggies. All of them had diaper rash issues with Luvs-which is why I've been reluctant to try store brand generic.

It seems that some have issues with one brand, while anohter had an issue with another. I would suggest trying a different brand.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 11:17 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Hes probably pulling it out and peeing. Mine is that age and he does that sometimes. He's not at all interested in the potty but like to do that.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 11:16 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Try another size....maybe it is to big or small!
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 11:52 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• make sure his diaper is nice and snug and you have him in the right size.. you might have to go up or down on a size... and make sure his penis is pointing down.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 1:49 PM on Jun. 26, 2010