What is your favorite family friendly movie?

My son and I watched Hoot last night and it was really cute.

KTMOM

Asked by KTMOM at 10:58 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol...I talked my DD into watching All Dogs Go To Heaven once. I loved that movie as a kid. I even wanted to name my little sister Anne Marie. Anyway, we get about 10 minutes into it and my DD (2 years old) looks at me and says "Mama, what's wrong with the picture?" lol

KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 11:10 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I like most Disney and/or Pixar films, but I could do with never having to watch 101 Dalmatians again. My daughter requested it every day for a month.

She really likes "Milo and Otis", which is fun, because I loved that one as a kid, too.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:04 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• my dh and me enjoyed Up even my 9month old dd was mesmerized by it lol
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:59 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I took my kids to see Toy Story 3 last week, they loved it. At home they like Bolt, Cars, The Little Mermaid, etc. I like all of them as long as I don't have to watch any of them more than once a week...lol
    KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 11:00 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Big Fat Liar

Answer by rkoloms at 11:01 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My kids love to watch Bolt, and my dh likes Jungle Book.
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 11:03 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Oh, I remember Milo and Otis!! Maybe we will see if the library has that, I remember liking it a lot.
    KTMOM

Comment by KTMOM (original poster) at 11:06 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• There's quite a few,Cars,Toy Story,Up,Santa Buddies,Snow Buddies,actually too many to mention right now.
    cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 11:12 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Shrek is our family favorite right now. DD loves the characters and DH & i love the adult humor that kids wont get.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:12 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• KTMOM you can buy milo and otis for 5 bucks at walmart...that was a favorite of ours when my 15 yr old was little and recently I picked it up for him to one day give to his own kids.
    my fave family movie...cant pick just one but Shiloh(about the beagle) is awesome, the Iron Giant, We're Back a dinasaurs ale, toy story , ice age movies, see lol could go on for days.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:13 AM on Jun. 26, 2010