Disposable razors OR razors with replaceable blades?

Just wondering after seeing the answers to the "cut yourself" question.

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 10:59 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love razors with replaceable blades, but disposables are cheaper.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 11:00 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• The fancy disposables, but after reading some of the answers to my question, I think I need to switch and slow down. Sounds like it'd be a lot less painful!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:01 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I vote disposable. I've tried every razor known to man, and am finally happy with the disposable Soleil razors. Recently, I bought an actual Soleil razor and a pack of blades, but that razor was awful. Even brand new, it left hairs behind, and it was dull after 3 uses. The disposables, however, do an incredibly job and last twice as long.
    DusterMommy

Comment by DusterMommy (original poster) at 11:02 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I know I answered the other question but I will add that I end up using my husband's razor which has replaceable blades. And every time I ever used a disposable, I ended up getting cuts and nics.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 11:03 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Disposable.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 11:05 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I use the Venus Embrace and love it.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:07 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I love the noxema 4 blade disposable. its affordable and the blades last a long time, plus very few cuts since its four blade and smooth. I recently found a generic four blade disposable and it rusted after one use-ew.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:11 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I use disposables. Not the cheapest kind, lol, those hurt worse. I used to buy replaceable blades, but they're getting so expensive... Its cheaper to buy a new razor every time (the ones that come with 4 blades) than it is to just buy the pack of blades sometimes! I do want to try veet or nair again, though. I used it once or twice in high school, and it was pretty good.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:17 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I personal like the replacableI never get the same results with disposable.....MAHC 3 MENS ARE THE BEST
    karglynn

Answer by karglynn at 11:37 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Replaceable blades

soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 11:44 AM on Jun. 26, 2010