anyone familiar with Little Rock and entertainment for younger kids?

we live an hour south, and i don't know my way around LR. anything other than the zoo, for kindergartners?

dullscissors

Asked by dullscissors at 11:10 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I live in Russellville!!! Woot Woot. I know theres the Children's Theater in Conway which I've heard is pretty fun. Also, you might look into UALR and see if they have any summer time activities.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:13 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• There is a alligator farm somewhere in LR and there is a discovery museum. And a water park (Wild River Country)
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 1:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• nsrush..we went to an alligator farm in hot springs last weekend..super hot, muggy, and the poor gators weren't very active..they looked rather disgusted! lol!
    thanks for the suggestion, ladies! i think we will check out the children's theater sometime, as conway is our designated 1/2way mark back to The Fort (smith).
    dullscissors

Comment by dullscissors (original poster) at 2:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• That stinks about the alligator farm! I have never been, but my sister lives in LR and she had mentioned it to me the other day in case I wanted to take my 3 year old!
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 5:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• There's the Nature Center in Fort Smith but I wasn't impressed with it much.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• my ds loves the nature center..he and my dh used to go there all the time! (hometown.. sort of. :((( )
    dullscissors

Comment by dullscissors (original poster) at 7:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2010