What would you think?

My best friend and I are very lovey dovey..we kiss on each other all the time espically when we are out drinking. The guys we hang out with all think we are lesbians despite having seen us with guys. Well she has been dating a guy for a year now and me and him are the same way around each other. Well he is just not starting to hang out with the guys we hang with. He will walk up and just hug me and lay a big kiss on me. What would you think if you saw people doing this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Honestly, I would think you were all swingers or you like attention an awful lot. Most girls who kiss on each other out like that I think are doing it to attract men. Her bf I think is just taking advantage of the open situation. That's fine for all involved if you like it like that, but don't expect a new relationship to be comfortable with your menage a trois.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:40 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I wouldn't think nothing of it. If it makes you happy, then I wouldn't care what other people think! Be who you are sweetie and enjoy life!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• soonmommy is right. i would think it's none of my business.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:46 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I would think you believe making out with anyone is OK.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:55 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I don't assume much when watching people interact that I don't know, however from what you describe it sounds like you and your friend have an attraction of some sort to each other and are both most likely bi-sexual. (I have been known to kiss a girl or two) The fact that her boyfriend is quite affectionate with you and she isn't in the least worried or jealous shows great strength and trust for you as a friend. It also suggests that her boyfriend finds you attractive and that he potentially could be open to having a sexual fling with you... if not a relationship. Your situation could be clearly defined as polyamorous which implies that you are capable of having many loves in your life. One relationship does not denote or take away from another, rather it boosts your affection and connection with them.
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 12:08 PM on Jun. 26, 2010