When did you start to show?

Hey girls, I'm around 13 wks right now and just wondering when everyone started to show with their pregnancies. I don't really look pregnant at all and this is my third, it's freaking me out! I keep thinking that the baby isn't growing or it's dead or any of those insane pregnancy anxieties.. I've had an ultrasound two wks ago and everything was fine, its just hard to believe since I showed around this time with my second. (Strange how its so different) lol.

momofkearra

Asked by momofkearra at 11:50 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I know it is hard but everyone is different! I would say just watch your weight you should be happy that you are staying in the right weight gain. I know it is hard but remember that the baby could be laying in a different position then your previous baby. Just try to relax. I got a heart doppler so that I knew everything was ok with our 3rd and it helped alot. I ended up being even happier that I had it cause she didnt move anything like my two boys did and it was very worrysome!! GL
    mom2wy

Answer by mom2wy at 12:17 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i'm about 22 weeks and i started really showing about 4 weeks ago. this is my second.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:54 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Each progressive pregnancy was earlier. With my first, it was 23 weeks, one day I went to bed, and woke up huge.

the second it was 18 weeks, and the third 13 weeks.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:55 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• 7 months
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:56 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I think I gained all my weight at once with baby one lol my first I showed at 6 months. I don't mean show I mean I looked like I was ready to have the baby lol. I went to bed one night and woke up the next morning huge lol. Baby number 2 I started to show at I think it was 13 or 14 weeks
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:09 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• 3-4 months.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:19 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• lol how funny i worry about all that too because this is my second pregnancy and my first i started showing at 4 months and felt it move already and with this one im now 18 weeks today and im barley feeling it move i was also worried something was wrong with it but its fine =) with this one i started showing at 14 weeks and it is super noticable right now!!! =)GOODLUCK!!
    yesenia909

Answer by yesenia909 at 12:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Thanks GIRLS! I would love to have a heart doppler! I saw a commercial for a handheld ultrasound machine too.. that'd be sweet, but is just not practical for me. I felt my second move at 12 wks and my first move at 14 wks, this one hasn't really given me anything. But, i had two c-sections and I have a feeling that things are just numb around there from them. lol
    momofkearra

Comment by momofkearra (original poster) at 12:25 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• at like 16wks..i woke up and was huge..lol
    MoMMy2aDiVA08

Answer by MoMMy2aDiVA08 at 12:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Lucky you! Enjoy it, you will be big soon enough. I started to show around 12 weeks.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2010