What are your plans for next weekend (July 3/4)?

I was wondering if there were any special holiday plans for next weekend that you all might like to share.

I hadn't even thought about it until I looked at my calendar a moment ago...lol. I need to find out if there is a fireworks display going on in town and where.

PrydferthMenyw

Asked by PrydferthMenyw at 12:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We'll have a cookout, swim in the pool, and probably take the boat out the night of the 4th to watch fireworks by the dam.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I love it when our families can get together for a bbq. We like to play games, cards, outdoor games and just sit around and talk. Life is so short and people lose touch in their busy lives. Gotta grab those special moments when we can!
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 12:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• were going out to utah,to be with our family and friends from back home,they dont let you do your own fireworks in colorado so were gonna buy a whole bunch of em and do em out there..
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 12:36 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Nothing. I'll be almost 38 weeks pregnant so I won't be going anywhere. My son has been begging me to make these cheese steak sandwiches I made a couple years ago for the 4th but, depending on the heat, I don't know if I'll be up to grilling.
    We don't usually go anywhere except maybe walk around our neighborhood. EVERYONE does fireworks here even though they are illegal so it's a good show just sitting on our porch.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Maybe BBQ Im in the process of moving so we will see...
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 12:40 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I'm going to the event that the Army puts on on base. Smashmouth will be performing. There are bouncers and rides for kids, food vendors, and stuff like that. Fireworks, but I doubt dd will last that long, she has a pretty early bedtime.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:49 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Sat morning my next tattoo then church that night and church on Sunday the 4th and that night and then some fireworks and fun after
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 12:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Now I will get around to answering the actual question :D

I know we will be going to the farmers market on Saturday, there is live music and the lady scheduled to sing is fantastic!

Sunday the 4th is my middle son's 4th birthday. We usually have a big bbq because we are closest to the city's fireworks, but this year I think we are going to skip it. My sister is going out of town and my best girlfriend has other plans, so there just won't be enough people to buffer my parents and inlaws. They don;t get along at all. It is okay when there are a lot of people around, but with just a few... not so much.

So maybe pizza and fireworks.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• July 4th is our 3rd anniversary. We really don't have anything planned as of right now. We will probably go to our local park and enjoy the festivities then go get some chicken and come home and eat then watch the fireworks show. Last year we had a huge cookout with family and friends and it rained so much I swore I wasn't gonna do that again.
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 2:05 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Nothing right now....
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 12:36 PM on Jun. 26, 2010