baby kicks

ok is it normal that im hardly feeling my baby kick like a cpouple of days ago she was movin fine and i mean when she kicks you can feel it but now im hardly feelin her kick and yesterday i forgot to ask my doctor but when they heard her heart beat they said it was fine but to me it dnt feel right and this has been going on for like 3 days already
p.s ive been doing the whole counting kicks and ive got to ten before the two hours

senior_2OO8

Asked by senior_2OO8 at 12:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you?
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 12:40 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• it all depends on how the baby is laying. How far along are you? I am 24 weeks right now and there are days where she is kicking like CRAZY and you can see every single kick, and then theres days where I am lucky if I feel her kick a few times. Sometimes the baby is just positioned funny so that you may not feel it as strong, but it doesnt mean they arent kicking. She may just be having a lazy day!! And especially if you are still decently early in your pregnancy that can play a huge factor in how many kicks you feel. I know how nerve racking it can be!! I was freaking out a few weeks ago because of the same thing but I kinda was able to figure out how she was laying and why I wasnt feeling her as much! I hope that helped a bit!! =0)
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 12:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• im 29 bout to be 30 weeks and yea i would be able to see her kicks and stuff
    senior_2OO8

Comment by senior_2OO8 (original poster) at 1:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Everything is probably fine. Can you call your doctor's office and leave a message for the nurse to call you back? That's what I did. She'll probably tell you it's normal. But at least you'll feel better knowing you asked.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• The normal is 6-10 kicks in 1 hour. If you don't feel any in an hour drink some juice and start again. If after 2 hours you don't have them call your doctor.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 3:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Don't let what the person above me said, scare you. Different doctors say to call them at different amounts in kicks.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 3:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• accurran I didn't say anything to scare her. I just told her an estimate amount that the 3 different OB's have told me and what they told me to do to find out kick counts.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 4:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I didn't think you meant to. It's just that her doctor may tell her something different. What you said would have scared me if I wasn't getting that many kicks in an hour. My doctor told me 4 an hour. It's all different. I didn't mean to come across as rude. Just reassuring. :]
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2010