first of all i want to thank you guys for your encouagement one last question how do i find friends on cafemom

i dont know many people and i feel kind of an outcast not only on this but throught my life

brittney.h.

Asked by brittney.h. at 12:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• the best way is to find a group that you fit good in!! you can search for one and find women with common interests and build bonds that way. I feel the same way it can be hard to make friends, especially when you're a mom, but thats the best part of CM, once you get the hang of it its very easy to find amazing women to connect with.
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 12:49 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Just fins someone maybe whose answer you like and look at their profile, if you want to get to know them better, send a friend request or just message them directly. Everyone here is friendly!
    Healthytomorrow

Answer by Healthytomorrow at 12:49 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Most of my friends are people I met through certain groups. I would find some groups that interest you and post there to get to know people. It may take a little time, but you'll meet people. :D
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• use your location in the search and find moms close in your area.
    heartsandskulls

Answer by heartsandskulls at 11:03 PM on Jun. 26, 2010