Ever have .....One of those days

I was wondering who /other than me is having one of those days. Mine seems to have turned into a month. First the air conditioner decided to die. Then the refrigerator decided to join it in the graveyard.. and finally the 100 degree weather is making me want to hide in a nice deep hiding spot in the nice cool bathroom. I honestly thought of laying on the bathroom floor at night because it was cooler. man is my brain fried or what.? And the refrigerator only died after I filled it up for the month of dinners I plan every month. Needless to say throwing full gallons of milk,meats, was sad for me to see and I was in literal tears. Sorry my vent is so long but I needed it...

momof4kids257

Asked by momof4kids257 at 12:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've not had a day like that in a while. It seems like you gathered up all the bad luck. Sorry about that.
    Have you got any of it fixed or replaced yet? I hope so.
    I had a month like that last month. Every time it rained, there was a new leak from the ceiling, mice kept eating my cereal, our fridge leaked, our bookshelf just up and collapsed. That one scared the crap out of us since it was the middle of the night and all we heard was a crash. We went to the living room and about 200 books were scattered around the floor and the shelf was in splinters, and Ki was in her room right next to it screaming that who ever was out there was going to get his face ate off by the dog. It got better after that though. :-)
    I hope things get better for you soon!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I think you need this more than any words

hugs

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yeah. About a week and a half ago, our hot water heater blew, and that was $600 to replace.
    Two days ago, my husband went to the dentist with pain and found out he needs over $1000 in dental work. We are self employed with no dental insurance.
    Then yesterday his car blew up and stranded him in the desert. We had it towed back to town only to find out the transmission is shot. It's a work vehicle, and now we're going to get another car for me so he can have mine, and we need a vehicle that's just for hauling. This is going to end up costing us over $35,000 by the time everything is said and done, which is everything we had saved for a down payment on a larger house. Looks like we won't be house hunting anymore. :(
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yep I am having one of those days. All I want to do is crawl back into bed.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• ((HUGS)) I have had days where it seemed like nothing was going right I hate those days cause I get real low and my attitude stinks Keep the faith things always get better :)
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 12:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Mine has been the last 3 months at work... theres a lot of tension in the office lately.
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 12:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We all feel like that occasionally, I hope things start looking up for you :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Oh how awful! Bad enough for either AC or refrigerator to go but both!!!! I am sorry. And with the heat, even storing some of your stuff in an ice chest might be tricky. Tears sound about right. And you'd just filled it up! I am so sorry. Is there any chance that a neighbor could store some of your stuff for you?

Answer by Bmat at 12:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• (((hugs))) I'm sorry things are do frustrating for you right now. I know what you're going through though. For us it's been the a/c (temps hit 100 yesterday), then the car (first struts, then the starter), then our garage door opener had a spring wear out and we can't open the damned thing, the water heater... the list goes on and on. It's been a bad few months for us...
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Wow...how terrible! I hope you are able to get a new AC and a new frige to keep everything nice and cool.

NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 12:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2010