Have you ever eaten a bologna and potato chip sandwich?

We grew up eating these and it's still a popular thing to eat around here. I was wondering if it was a local thing or do people eat that any place else?

It's just bologna and potoato chips between bread- sometimes a slice of cheese...

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 12:49 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My grandma always used to feed us that when we went to visit her (she lives in PA). Now i feed it to my kids.big smile mini

SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 1:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Nope...but my husband does stuff like that. I really don't like sandwiches in the first place.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 12:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yes I have, but not since I was a child. Two great flavors, good texture, between white bread then, although if I made it these days I'd use whole wheat. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 12:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Where are you from Bmat? Just curious because I'm from PA and was wondering if it was just a thing we did here.
    IhartU

Comment by IhartU (original poster) at 12:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i did. i dont eat bologna too much anymore. but i still eat chips on my sandwhich.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Kinda. I had a friend go on and on about how "awesome" bologna, nacho doritos, and mayonnaise sandwiches were. I'm talking he really waxed on about it. So, one day I fixed one. It was completely disgusting.

Turns out, he was kidding.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I grew up eating fried bologna (nearly burnt) on white bread with yellow mustard. I still get a craving for it every once in awhile!
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 12:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• NikkiMomof2grls: I used to eat that too! We liked the way it fried up to look like little Mexican hats. We also have a thing called ring bologna that's sort of like the shape of kilbassa and we used to cube that up and eat it for snacks.
    IhartU

Comment by IhartU (original poster) at 12:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yes! When I was a kid! Now I have a craving for it. I Love potato chips on any sandwich really.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My daycare kids came up with a "recipe" for a yummy sandwich of pnb, raisins, and bananas. They created it and loved it. I also have heard of pnb and olive sandwiches. The latest creation I saw was a cold pork n bean sanwich. Radish, salt and butter sandwiches are a hit around here too. Sounds like a bunch of ppl with pms... lol!
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 1:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2010