People say they want to work from home, but seems like they are more concerned with getting money for doing very little rather than actually treating it as a job, has this been your experience?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not for me. I'd gladly put in the work, but everything seems to be a scam of some sort.

"Pay us $57.99 a month for this list, and then spend a few hundred on postage in the vague hope that someone will respond and make you $300."

C'mon.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I know several people who do legitimate work from home - the work is demeaning and the pay sucks. I know a lot of other people who think they're going to find the "perfect" work at home jobs and can't figure out why they never make more than $10/month for all their effort.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2010