What was your best find at a yard sale?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• a 1970's bike with a banana seat for $5.00. just last week. It is funny but I'm short and this is the only bike I can ride LOL
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• A loveseat for $10. It was in great shape!
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 12:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I bought a set a dusty, dirty fake plants. They sat in my garage for a week. When I went to clean them, I found $140 cash tucked down inside the basket.

And before anyone yells, I went to probably 15 yard sales that weekend, and didn't remember which house/neighborhood I bought them at. So NO, I didn't return the money.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 12:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My husband bought a BRAND NEW Telescope with additional accessories for $12 from a neighbor who spent over $250 on it (gave us the receipt), whose children weren't interested in star gazing! :o)

I bought an almost new 6 person iron patio set plus 2 chaise lounge chairs with cushions and and market umbrella from a neighbor for $80--which conservatively would have cost me over $1000!

I love yard sales! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• 4 Framed rooster prints that set the direction for my kitchen. Bad news is I then went to Homegoods and spent $100.00 on rooster canister set, platter, towels and pot holders.
    It makes me happy ......
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 2:21 PM on Jun. 26, 2010