Detroit might make pot legal

If its an oz or less, and they maybe selling it in the stores and taxing it, It will def bring down the crime rate here. It is the num one most unsafe city in the u.s.! what about u? do u think making pot legal in ur city or state will make it a better place?

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm from the west side of MI, but I'm all about legalizing and taxing the crap out of pot. As far as I am concerned cigarettes and alcohol are more detrimental and they're legal. Its not like the state couldn't seriously use the extra income.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 1:09 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yea u dont here about no one beating their wifes up over a joint, but u do heat about thm fighting over a 12 pack or a fifth!
    DeeMarie87

Comment by DeeMarie87 (original poster) at 1:14 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• yea i think that it should just be legalized, i see nothing wrong with recreational use of it, and it sure is a hell of a lot bette rthan cigs and alcohol. and this way the police can stop fooling with the petty pot smokers and focus on real crime.
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 1:25 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I think it should be legalized. There are for more dangerous things out there that are legal.
    Maddys_Mama

Answer by Maddys_Mama at 1:31 PM on Jun. 26, 2010