What would you think if you found this on your SO's digital camera? *TMI*

Last night I was looking through the pics in my fiance's camera and I found like 4 or 5 pics that he had taken of his hard penis. My first thought was that he must have taken them FOR someone because you don't just take sexual pictures of yourself like that for no reason. I mean, I knew there was "sexual content" on the camera because sometimes I let him record when we are having sex and stuff... but I never saw these pics before. And they obviously weren't for ME because he never told me about them or showed them to me.

So what would you think? I am jumping to all kinds of conclusions ... like that he must have taken them for another woman. Do you think I'm over reacting? What would your first reaction be if you were me? I don't know whether to ask him about it or not 'cause I don't have any PROOF that he's done anything wrong and I don't wanna start a fight for nothing! Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe he took them so he could see what he looked like?? I've taken pics of myself in an outfit or with my hair fixed a certain way to see how it looked to other people. I would think he was probably just fooling around with his camera taking abilities?? LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:11 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I would prbly have your same reaction. I would bring it up kind of playful maybe.... like "You were having fun without me, thats not fair." and kind of judge his reaction, see if he gets defense or what... never been in this situation not sure what to say.
    Hugs and good luck
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 1:05 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• If you let him record y'all then I wouldn't think to much about it. I would ask him about it. I may also check his text messages to see if he sent them to anyone.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I'd be really suspicious about another woman--- but it also sounds like a leftover adolescent thing. From what I know/hear its a relatively common thing- just like taking a ruler to it to see how long it really is. I'd tell him you found them scrolling through his camera and watch his reaction. Unless you have other reason to believe he's involved in some extra curriculars, I wouldn't make a problem out of it.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 1:06 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i would be thinking the same thing!!! just ask him straight up. and ask him why he took those and how come he didn't tell you about them...
    MoMMy2aDiVA08

Answer by MoMMy2aDiVA08 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i would just ask him. that is a little weird.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Ask him why he wasnt comfortable enough to tell you or let you take the pics? It sounds fishy (((HUGS))) GL
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 1:07 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Stop!! go ask him.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:07 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My hubby and his friends have this weird game. They send each pictures of their penises. Then they get to make fun of each other for looking at the pictures. Maybe he was doing something like that? Or he might have taken them with the intent to give them to you. I think your best bet would be to talk with him about it.

I like trotterswife's suggesting of asking him in a playful manor.
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 1:11 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• well it all seems fishy, i would def ask and dont let him giv u some bull shit ass story either bc me like to do that! HUGs!!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:11 PM on Jun. 26, 2010