I am 8 weeks pregnant and all morning i have had cramps as if i was about to start my period. Is this normal?

afrecka

Asked by afrecka at 1:04 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• As long as it's not accompanied by bleeding, yes. It's round ligament stretching.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 1:06 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I had the same feeling up until about 10-12 weeks so I believe it is normal, but I would call your doctor if you're worried.
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 1:07 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Thank you!
    afrecka

Comment by afrecka (original poster) at 1:08 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yepp totally normal. But if it gets unbearable or is accompanied by bleeding go to the e.r or call your doctor immediately.
    Also if you are concerned you can always call your doctor. Congrats on the new addition!
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• It's growing pains I had them too really freaked me out but unless your bleeding I wouldn't be all that concerned but if you are call your doctor rest assured they will help you and let you know if it's something to be worried about but it's probably just growing pains.
    MrsMorton080508

Answer by MrsMorton080508 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2010