Do you miss being pregnant?

There are some days that I do and some days that I don't. I would love to be pregnant again but my health would not allow me to. Plus I need to be here for my kids.

itsallabtthem84

Asked by itsallabtthem84 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yep, I loved being pregnant I'm going to look into being a surrogate actually.
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I sure miss feeling my son moving inside me. Pregnancy is such an intimate relationship that no one that hasn't been pregnant will understand until they get pregnant. However, I had awful back pain that took me out of work (turned out my son was posterior), which I definitely don't miss! That and him bruising my ribs.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:23 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I did.. until I got pregnant again.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 1:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I miss parts of it but over all...no, I dont miss it. I don't "do" pregnancy well....
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 1:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I am 39w 3d pregnant and very tired of being pregnant... I'm not fond of pregnancy, my body doesn't handle it well. I just can't wait for the final result.
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 1:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I do, but I don't. I miss feeling the kicks but I don't miss the aches and pains, being uncomfortable all the time, random insomnia, or the fear that comes with preeclampsia and emergency induction.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I miss it sooo much the little kicks or when she would get the hiccups ! i loved it all :)
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 1:21 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• "I do, but I don't. I miss feeling the kicks but I don't miss the aches and pains, being uncomfortable all the time, random insomnia, or the fear that comes with preeclampsia and emergency induction."
    _____________________
    I feel the same way as rhianna1780 some days I really miss all those kicks and stuff but I dont miss the pinches my DS gave me when I was pregnant with him or the being uncomfortable thing.
    flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 1:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• No. I had horribly complicated pregnancies. I am so glad I don't have to go through any of it again.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:28 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• No, I dont miss it. I have 3 handsome boys and I havent missed being pregnant since the day my youngest was born.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2010