How do I make my Transcript private?

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 1:28 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I didn't realize it wasn't private! Guess I need to pay more attention huh?! lol
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 1:30 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Hmm...going to bump. I don't think we are able to do that...at least not yet anyways.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 1:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I don't think we are able to. Even before the change though unless you answered anon all a person had to do was click on your name and click view recent answers and it was basically the same thing. It showed all of your questions and answers.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I don't think you can. But I would definitely bring it up in the Answers group that the team made.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 1:49 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I didn't realize that it wasn't private. I think it should be for sure. Maybe bring it up it the answers group.

It'll probably be ignored but it's worth a shot! :)
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 2:14 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• The answers section is completely viewable to everyone on the web so even if the transcript was made private. Anyone could just do a search for your screen name and see all the questions you made or answers that you posted.
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Not if posted ANON
    Somma

Answer by Somma at 5:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• somma
    even if you post anon the people will know your SN once they look at their own transcript.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Wait! You mean that even anon stuff shows up on the transcript that EVERYONE can see? It doesn't block it out or anything (kinda like the Journals section, I can see that I wrote an anon journal, but anyone coming to my page can't see that)
    beanielips

Answer by beanielips at 2:59 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• If someone answers a question that you posted anon, they shouldn't see your screenname on their transcript. That would make posting anon pointless. :-) If you're seeing that happen, definitely report it to CM.
    degsyuna

Answer by degsyuna at 9:25 AM on Jun. 27, 2010