I just don't get it...

So we were just at Walmart. And there is this car there that has Psycho Bitch across the windshield. Now, my girlfriend was recently fined and charged for cursing in Walmart parking lot. Some guy almost backed into her and her friend while walking. My friend is pretty calm all the time. She said Hey buddy, watch it. And he flipped her off. My friend then told him to "Show some fuckin respect buddy". Later that week she gets this citation in the mail for her cursing. Now, no cop was there to witness this. The guy wrote her license plate down and had a witness cooberate her story. She of course took it to court. Now my thought is, how hypocritical is it that you can be charge with disorderly conduct or something for cursing in public but yet people can have in huge print across the entire windshield of their Blazer "PSYCHO BITCH". Makes no sense to me. Anyone else wonder about some of the laws in this country???

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 1:31 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• More than that, I wonder what happened in your life to make you so trashy as to put "Psycho Bitch" across your window.

And by "you", I don't mean OP.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• How can you get a citation for cursing?............. that is weird..... where do u live?
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I don't know why she was fined. As far as I know, the first amendment (free speech) is still in effect unless Obama has done away with that freedom already.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 1:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• All the time... and the judges that support them... and the stupid lawsuits that are allowed to even go to court...
    SandraLee242

Answer by SandraLee242 at 1:36 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Oh I wonder all the time how things that silly come about. Have no answers though except anal people with nothing better going on in their lives.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:36 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We live in PA. Neither of us thought a cop could fine you via mail. Now I understand if he witnessed you doing it himself. I have seen it happen. But come on. My friend did fight it with the freedom of speech. The judge also thought it was a stupid thing, not that he said it in those exact words. But yeah, you can't curse in a public place like that apparently.
    And by no means do I have a clean mouth, but I would never put anything like that on my car for children to read.
    2BlondeBabies

Comment by 2BlondeBabies (original poster) at 1:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Its a crazy and weird world i try not to think of all the nutty and outrageous laws and other crazy things I have enough to worry about at home
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 1:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2010