how many of you watch the US of TARA? that show is awesome!

i was up all night watching the second season and it was even better than the first! i was so wrapped up in all her alters and im excited they created a few new ones. I feel so sorry for her poor family though!

secondtyme520

Asked by secondtyme520 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• OH yes! I am a huge fan! The one where they were in the basement during the tornado and Tara started going through them real fast...then she made a weird noise and every one jumped...OMG...I watched that part over and over because I couldn't stop laughing!
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 1:45 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Omg i am absolutely in love with that show,ive seen all of em,but wat im wondering is there going to be a 13th episode to this seasons?
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I love love love that show. Can't wait for next season!
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I love it.. but we lost that channel so I can't watch it anymore. Does anyone know where to go to watch it online for free at?
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 1:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• msbean..google megavideo us of tara and it will pull up the link for megavideo.com click on that and it should bring you right to all the episodes,It only lets you watch 72 minutes and then u have to wait and hour and then you can go back and watch more,but the quality of the video is great,and free,if you dont want to have to wait an hour before you can watch more,you can pay a certain amount a month and get it unlimited,and they have movies shows music videos all kinds of stuff,i mainly use it for the movies and shows,I dont need unlimited,hope I helped =]
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 2:26 PM on Jun. 26, 2010