when did your little one first roll over?

rileymommy

Asked by rileymommy at 1:49 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• Around 3-4 months they could do it, but not consistant until 6-8 months and one could not get off his back until over a year old. He was our turtle boy, he met all other milestones fine just not that one.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 4:23 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• 5 weeks the first time, wasn't consistent until 11 weeks.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• First time at three weeks after that it was only once or twice a week until he was 3 months (12 weeks)
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My oldest was about 5 1/2 months.
    My son was 3 1/2 months and a couple months later was doing the army crawl all over the house (up the stairs even).
    My middle daughter actually rolled back to front to back for the first time right before she turned 5 months...in front of the entire family who had gathered for my fil's funeral.
    My youngest daughter rolled back to front for the first time the day she turned 3 months.

They all rolled back to front first and took them a few days/weeks to figure out how to roll front to back accept for the 3rd one who got it right away.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:27 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• About 3.5 months back to front. Didn't roll all the way around until 10 months (we figure it's because he loved to be swaddled).
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2010