have you ever woken up from sleeping, crying??

i never have until this morning!! i never remember my dreams either, but holy crap i remember this one..had a dream my friends kid got kidnapped..but they found the guy, and then i was talking to another friend saying that i overheard the cops saying the kidnapper only takes girls in skirts...and as i said that a scruffy lookin guy started running away..and then the next day my daughter got kidnapped, and never came back :( and it turned out the guy the cops first got wasnt the real kidnapper, it was the scruffy looking guy!!!! so yaa i was crying, and woke up crying too!! not coooool!!!!!

alexis_06

Asked by alexis_06 at 1:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have ,i had a dream one night of my daughter at the bottom of a pool I could see her lifeless face I woke up bawling and ran into her room to hug her :(
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 2:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• no
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yes I have 2 times :( Its awful!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 2:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yeah, I have many of times. Usually I end up waking up my husband because I squeeze him tightly after I wake up.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 2:12 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I have and one time I woke up crying so bad I couldn't breath . You know how it gets when you cry so hard that even after you stop crying you get those after jerks.. lol i don't know what they are called but you know what I mean.. I hope.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 2:14 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yes, I have done that from time to time. It is frightening because for moment, you really don't know what is going on. Of course, lately, I cry over everything. Did anyone see that question last night about Do you like your MIL? My ex MIL died 8 years ago. I miss her terribly, but there were lots of times I did not like her. That question made me cry the rest of the night.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:15 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i have woken up gasping for air cuz i was bawling in my sleep, its usually a dream of my mom dying, but i havent had one of those in along time, that used to be my biggest fear, until i had my own children!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I have, and it's always something bad happening to someone I love. The worst was when I dreamed zombies were chasing us and got my baby. I was hysterical when I finally woke up.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 4:21 PM on Jun. 26, 2010