anyone just have a fussy baby?

does anyone just have a fussy baby in general?? i feel as tho im always taking my baby to the dr to see whats wrong with her and so far nothing has been wrong except some mild reflux ...so im starting to think shes just a stubborn fussy baby and thats maybe just her personality... do they grow out of this or is this what i get to look foward to for a long time?

cnv13085

Asked by cnv13085 at 2:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Gripe water works wonders. GL. :]
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I have a fussy 2 month old but she has a few problems so that has something to do with her fussiness she has seizures, might be deaf in her left ear, and something with her breathing. If you think something is wrong with her keep pushing for tests
    bree_gabys_mom

Answer by bree_gabys_mom at 2:06 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yes, I had one 26 years ago. She was the worst. Now that I think of it though, she's still pretty fussy. She's just her own person. Sometimes I felt like if I just let her, she could raise herself.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:06 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• my youngest was just generally crabby...shes 6 now and gets like that sometimes...nothing wrong with her, We're working on controlling the fussiness now that she's older...Just her personality...but If you feel something is not right, keep pushing and checking until you're satisfied that they are fine. GL
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:08 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• weve done lots of test and shes perfectly healthy... dr thought she had milk allergies and told me to stop drinking milk (im breastfeeding) but that didnt make a big difference then we did a live xray and it showed mild reflux, we have her on zantac syrup but im not sure if thats working that well either. i just cant understand why shell still fuss when shes full,clean diaper,and nothings wrong w her.... hmmmm and its not colic either,she doesnt have that...thank God
    cnv13085

Comment by cnv13085 (original poster) at 2:09 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Mine too. Fussy, fussy, fussy! She's 5 months now. My oldest was the same way. He's almost 3 and is wonderful now.
    ClaireW

Answer by ClaireW at 11:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• yes mine is very fussy and he's my first child. he is now 5 months i asked the ped about maybe the possibility of him being colic and he said no. The only way james is happy is when im walking around with him.
    tiredmom223

Answer by tiredmom223 at 5:49 AM on Jun. 27, 2010