Lately.

My boyfriend got a promotion at work, and with more responsibility comes more work, so I see him even less now than I did before. Lately he's been stopping by his parent's house after work to visit his mom, but I haven't seen him in a few days. We aren't fighting and our relationship is going well, so should I be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• If you ever have worries just ask him don't let stuff stew it only makes things worse talking about things is the key to a great relationship :)
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 2:03 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I completely agree with nickynova. Communication is key.

If you don't say anything and let it fester in your mind then all sorts of scenarios will play out in your head and it will drive you crazy. The sooner you talk to him the sooner you can put these worries behind you.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:05 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Talk to him. Chances are, he'll be able to put your mind at ease. Don't stress unless you HAVE to.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:09 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I would talk to him about it, ask him if everything is ok and let him know that you missed him.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:17 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• just tell him that you miss seeing him and what not, and give him some lovin and he will get the picture.
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 3:27 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• talk to him about what you are feelig
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 5:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2010