What chore are you putting off doing?

momof3inTN

Asked by momof3inTN at 2:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Cleaning my son's (2) room. He's pulled all his clothes out and all of his toys. It's a huge mess. I know I need to go through it all and donate some stuff... but just looking at the room makes me feel overwhelmed.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 4:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• All of them! :D The laundry is really behind, and I'm putting that off this weekend. I also have to clean out the closet in the hall so I can put the winter clothes in there and make room for the summer clothes we brought out earlier this month. I'd rather go to the pool...
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 2:40 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Everything. I had a horrible migraine last night and could not sleep. Now I am sleepy and still have a bit of the residual headache... SO I am doing NOTHING! I have laundry to fold and the living room needs picked up, I need to do a load of dishes and clean the bathroom... UGH! I need a maid!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Everything lol. I need to put my laundry away, wash my son's laundry, wash the bed sheets, clean the bathrooms and mop the kitchen floor. I just don't have any energy or motivation to get it done today.
    EthansMomma129

Answer by EthansMomma129 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yep, me too. I really need to be putting clothes away, washing more and cleaning up, but I just don't have the energy.
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Sweeping and mopping. My whole house is tile floors, and I have a rottweiler that sheds like crazy. I have to sweep like 3 times a day, it feels like it's never clean!
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 2:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Cleaning out my walk-in closet. It is a mess. Everything needs to be dragged out and the floor vacuumed. I just don't want to do it. :(

Answer by Bmat at 2:45 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I'm putting off folding this massive pile of laundry that has taken over my bedroom. Instead, I'm here, on Cafemom, goofing off. LOL
    momof3inTN

Comment by momof3inTN (original poster) at 2:40 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• getting myself prettied up for public viewing
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:40 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• mopping... there is not a stitch of carpeting in this house its all hardwood flooring and tile!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 2:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2010