What are some things to put cream cheese on ?

I love cream cheese... I usually get chive & onion to dip my chips in ...and I know you can put cream cheese on crackers... but what else is there?

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 2:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• bagels
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 2:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Bagels, banana bread, in frostings, yummy- in mashed potatoes, ever so good...
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Hey, I have to try the mash potato.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• The classic is bagels. Also English muffins. I've recently made a crockpot chicken recipe- put your chicken pieces in the crockpot, sprinkle with an envelope of dry Italian salad dressing mix, add about a half cup or water or broth, cook until the chicken is done, mix in a can of cream of chicken soup and a package of cream cheese and cook another hour. Another recipe I saw added sliced onion, and one added a cup of sour cream. Serve over noodles or rice.

Answer by Bmat at 2:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Oh yeah I forgot about mashed potatoes....thanks for that, I am going to use the rest of the chive & onion in the MP tonight...
    glamomomo

Comment by glamomomo (original poster) at 2:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Bagels
    Toast
    Make it into a dip. There are a lot of homemade cream cheese recipes.
    You can use Cream Cheese to make into an alfredo sauce, but I guess that takes away from the whole cream cheese essence.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:04 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My kids dad likes it in scrambled eggs. I mix it with powdered sugar and use if for icing and i dip everything in it then!! Fruit, any kind of cookie, cake,,, you name it!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We stuff jalapenos with cream cheese, wrap 'em in bacon and bake in the toaster oven. Sooooo gooood!!
    marshalynn67

Answer by marshalynn67 at 5:17 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• raisin bread

Answer by rkoloms at 8:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2010