Do you like to cook? or bake? What are your favorite things to make?

I love making cookies! All kinds. I cant wait until my little man gets big enough to help :) Of course he tries to help now.

Brandi300

Asked by Brandi300 at 2:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Food & Drink

• i love baking and have since i was little...cooking took some practice to get good enough that i could actually enjoy it. baking is one of my favorite things to do to relax, but we're losing weight so no good junk for us. i like to bake cookies the most, my cakes always burn on the bottom and it makes me so angry!!

my absolute favorite thing is when im just throwing things together that sound good and it ends up tasting heavenly...nothing tops that feeling!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:09 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i love to bake dessert anything i even make things up sometimes!
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 3:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i absolutely love to cook and bake... ANYTHING but especially new creations! lol
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 2:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I love it all. I couuld do it all day everyday.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i love making cakes...all homemade, usually the really rich-tasting, 'southern' style. i'm not that into the decorating of them, though..that's more for show, IMO. i just like to wow 'em with the awesome goodness of the taste!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• cakes I do ones with fondant. I am artsy and this is the perfet way for me to express myself.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 3:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I love making desserts because sugar is a food group of mine. lol Im artsy also so I like to make things, anything I cook bake, pretty. I like to copy restuaraunts entrees at home just to see if I can do it. Im working on the Pappadeaux's fondue.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:40 PM on Jun. 26, 2010