Going to a "sex party" with my grandma...

My grandma called and asked me if I wanted to go to a sex party.... I was like " WHAT !?!!?"

she said her friend is having a party where they sell sex toys .....and she talked me into going

I wonder how embarrassed I will be with all of the little old ladies talking about dildos lol

Has anyone been to one before? What to expect?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Baha ha ha ha! I LOVE it!

I went to one for my little sister's bachelorette party, so my mom and sisters were there... Eppp, I thought I was embarrassed... I can;t imagine going to one with my Granny!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My grandma was totally cool. She was obsessed with my navel ring.
    she would totally go to a sex party too.
    Man, I miss her.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Sounds like you have a really cool grandma! I've never been to one, but some friends have and they said it was fun. Just a bunch of women together having a good time.
    Enjoy!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• wow! Grandma huh? have fun lol! I have hosted those parties and I couldnt imagine my grandmother being there, yikes! lol
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 3:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• OMG - it's so fun! You won't be embarrassed. You'll probably see a new side to your Grandma though. LOL
    ARmom

Answer by ARmom at 3:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Haha They are fun! But I sure wouldn't wanna go with my grandma!! :) LOL
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:04 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Everyone of us will be older one day. Your thoughts are the same but the body doesn't want to cooperate!! Have a great time!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:10 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• lol love it. i never been to one but it sounds fun, and you be suprised on how dirty old ladies can be. i used to work at a nursing home and we had a couple of old ladies that were not right vulgar when making comments about the male cna we had. they made comments that mde me blush and i dont have any qualms when it comes to sex or guys lol
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 3:28 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i meant down right vulgar not "not right" sorry i was distracted
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 26, 2010