What does it mean when you have the exact same dream 4 or 5 times?

oldfashionSAHM

Asked by oldfashionSAHM at 2:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I see the dream now- that you are pregnant with triplets. He must have seen that this happened to someone and it stuck in his mind for some reason, whether concern or excitement about it, I don't know. If it is recurring, I suspect that it has become a habit or that his wondering about it is making the dream all the stronger.

Answer by Bmat at 3:13 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Whatever the underlying meaning is, it's really on your mind.
    for instance, if you have a fear of losing teeth, you are afraid of losing people
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• my husband had the same dream for 4 or 5 nights in a row that i was pregnant with triples. i'm not even pregnant that we know of.
    oldfashionSAHM

Comment by oldfashionSAHM (original poster) at 3:07 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I'd have to know more about the dream. It could mean that you have an ache in your body that is maybe too minor for you to realize it when you are awake, or even one that you do notice. It could mean that something is worrying you. It could mean that you now are worried about the content of the dream and so this worry is reinforcing the dream and making it come back.

Answer by Bmat at 3:11 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I got this from this site: http://www.whispy.com/dream_dictionary/symbols_p/dreams_about_being_pregnant_pregnancy_dreams.htm

To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.

Dreaming about pregnancies is quite common for a woman, and it usually reflects her fears about the pregnancy. In all other cases a pregnancy is a symbol of new ideas, new feelings, talents, behaviors that need some attention. If you dream of being pregnant, it means that you need to put your new ideas into action. Seeing a pregnant woman indicates that creative ideas and plans will begin to take shape.
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 3:11 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• write down what happens in the dream, most of the time what happens in the dream represents nothing in real life, for example i had a repetitive dream of being attacked my monsters... now i didnt get attacked by those monsters in real life. after taking the time to see what was going on in the dream, made me realized that certain friends were just using me and it was my sub conscious pointing out.

so what does the babies represent to him? is he happy in the dream , sad, worried....how does he feel after he wakes up?
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 3:21 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• if you have a chance to get to your local library get sylvia brownes book of dreams, it tells you how to decipher dreams on a more personal level... not everything means the same thing to everyone for example a snake for one person maybe terrifying where as to another it isnt
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 3:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2010