Husbands Girlfriend?

My husband and I have been seperated for almost 5 years now. He lives 4 hours from me and my son is going to stay with him for a month for summer vacation. I'm not able to drive him up there cuz car issues so my husbands friend is going to come down to pick him up. The woman whos going to pick him up thinks that she is my husbands girlfriend but my son told me last night that he actually has another girlfriend. I'm feeling vindictive and part of me wants to say something to this woman. I know how my husband is. He left me for another woman and he had left his ex-wife for me. Should I just accept the kindnes of her picking up my son and keep my mouth shut?

CKasting

Asked by CKasting at 3:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Keep your mouth shut! For the safety of your child you don't know her, she could be a crazy bitch and do something to seek revenge.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:04 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i would stay out of it unless you had hard evidence, kids sometimes get confused. my son calls my guy friends boyfriends and my husbands female friends girlfriends and they arent... he see them as girls or boys and as friends
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 3:06 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i hope what i said makes sense lol re reading it does sound confusing
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 3:08 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I don't see where it is any of your concern honestly. If she is doing a favor for him that is between those two and not you and her. You could put your son in danger if you do like the PP said. Just a note though, if he left his ex wife for you, then you kind of should have known he was a cheater to begin with and I am sorry it has happened to you. Men just don't change usually.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 3:09 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I would stay out of it.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• YES. keep your mouth shut and keep your son safe. then call your ex, tell him to keep his slutty love life to himself and leave your son out of it.
    be more worried about the life lessons your child is learning than being mean to the "other-other " woman.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:10 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I probably wouldn't put my kid in a car with someone I didn't know ... but that's just me
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 3:10 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Here's my honest thoughts.

Accept her kindness in regards to her picking up your child.

I would stay out of their relatinonship, no matter what type of relationship it is. His relationship with another woman would be NONE of my business. Nor would I care about the in's and out's of his relationship with another woman. If he's cheating, that's between them. Whatever is going on, is between them and has nothing to do with me.

Also. I would file papers and get divorced. If I were seperated for 5 years, and my husband and I were living completely seperate lives. No point in me remaining married. I would be divorcing.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:11 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I agree with the other ladies. Keep your mouth shut. Just be observant for the benefit of your son.
    adoredby3

Answer by adoredby3 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I definately think it is best to keep your nise out of it.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 3:16 PM on Jun. 26, 2010