This is for everyone that believe that the world will end. Do you really want to be here on earth. It sounds so awful and sad I hope God have mercy on my soul and my kids.

I was just wondering about this day. Do you ever sit and wonder about this day?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 3:11 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I dont believe the earth will be destroyed. I believe in a paradise returned and perfection restored because God made humans to inhabit the earth. Nonetheless, I worry about my family's future.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:23 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yes and according the revelations there will be a new heaven and a new earth. I know that my family will not be here but am worried about others.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 3:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• lol no. i think about living today to the fullest.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I don't really want to be here during the tribulation period (who would?), but I believe Christians will be here through that period. It's a small price to pay though knowing how glorious Christ's return and being with him through all eternity will be.
    solamama

Answer by solamama at 4:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I agree with 3gigglemonsters
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 5:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Well, I do believe the world will end, but not due to any religious prophecy. Science has proven that NO planet can sustain life forever, they all are destroyed in time. And there is the distinct possibility that we will just nuke the hell out of life. Do I want to be here for the end? Meh, I guess that depends on how it ends...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Evidently all you christians DO is sit around and worry about the end of the world. You don't think about how you're going to live the rest of your life here on earth because you're too busy concentrating on the after life. I used to worry about the end, but now, I don't anymore. It's not coming for a LONG, LONG while yet. And I am to a point where I know I can't stop what's going to happen. Whatever it turns out to be, it isn't going to have anything to do with Jesus or god.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• the earth wont be destroyed the evil ones will be removed
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 11:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• No, I dont sit around and worry about it. I mean it does cross my mind, but I feel this way. It is coming, we cannot predict when or how, but it will come. I can only do my part and prepare myself and my family(spiritually speaking). Things will get bad, but with faith, we can edure.
    I dont sit around worrying about the afterlife either. That is not why I live the way I do. I follow the Gospel because I want to. Not because I am afraid of anything or because I am brainwashed, etc. I am happy. Happier than I was before I came back to church actually.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 12:33 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Nope, not the least bit worried!
    solamama

Answer by solamama at 12:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2010