How many points have YOU earned today?!

How do you feel about the new Answers section? Did you used to exclusively post anon, and now post with your screen name? Do you bite your tongue more, or do you post how you used to post except without the ability to post anon?

LoriKeet

Asked by LoriKeet at 3:14 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can't count that high.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 3:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• A lot... {hangs down head in shame}

I seriously need to get off hit damn thing, but it is hard! I always have answered a lot of questions.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:16 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i only posted anon. when i knew that i would get crap for my answer. I have no need to hide. I just can't be as honest about certain things.

But i do have to say that it seems like there is less drama now.
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 3:16 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I've earned 236 today...

I have not changed a single thing about the way I answer, except that I'm now answering MORE questions, in the hope that someone will vote me up and give me extra credit. How pathetic.

My question for YOU, Lori: Will you, pretty please, tell me how the heck you've gotten over 700 points? I'm jealous.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 3:19 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• **this**
    SleepingBeautee

• I like it..I never posted anon. so I have never bit my tongue...if you're acting like an idiot you'll hear it from me.and I think its better...b/c ppl use to think that they could get away with anything....
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:16 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I never posted anon so I don't care about that. But I don't like the changes at all!!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 3:18 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I'm not sure point wise. But, I rarely if ever posted anon, so I don't miss that. I'm used to getting crap for my opinions in real life, no reason to change it in computer land. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:19 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• unfortunately 103 too many
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 3:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• wink102, more than half of which is extra credit. Actually, after this, it should be 105. :) Unless, that is...if someone of you would like to "+" my answer, then it'll be more, lol. You "+" mine, I'll "+" yours. :)

LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:26 PM on Jun. 26, 2010