I want to work from home answering surveys ect but dont know what are scams and which aren't does anyone have any suggestions?

richellenicole

Asked by richellenicole at 3:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Money & Work

• I wish i could help but i have looked into quit a few without finding one that was not a scam good luck though :)
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 3:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• The thing about surveys is it really does take you so much time to finally earn a penny or so. It's just not worth the effort you put into it. To be quite honest, I have made tons of money writing articles on eHow, I have made so-so money on Amazon Mechanical Turk and the best place to make money is eBay. If you are interested, I do have a Blog full of ideas on ideas and opps that I have found on the internet. That link is on my profile page. Good luck to you.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• thanks ladies!
    richellenicole

Comment by richellenicole (original poster) at 6:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• You can get a listing here: http://www.freelancebyu.com/

Answer by rkoloms at 8:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I have 2 sites that I earn off of without having to buy stuff. Pm with your email & I'll send you a link.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 9:59 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I tried the whole survery thing, but it didn't work for me. I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 16 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:12 AM on Jun. 28, 2010