Can someone answer this for me?

I feel this is a great place for my question. Not only because of someone posting something in here but because it is about human relationships. OK so for those who did not see go to the do you belive in soul mates question OK. That is something I wrote about a month ago maybe less in a question. Now why would any adult copy that and paste it into a question? I really do not understand. Are we not suppossed to be adults here? I mean really we all have children(or wanting them) so shouldn't we be a little more adult than this? I reported the question and said I was so it is not closed but I am waiting for CM to delete it and get my points back lo(who thought we'd say that) Sorry but that is not right. Who agrees?

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 4:30 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Ok, I read through that twice and still wasn't able to make heads or tails of it.

Someone copied and pasted your answer? That's the best I can figure from your post. Now - what's the problem?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 4:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Duster, about a month ago I posted that I met my SO when I was 16 almost 17 and he was 24 and all that jazz about us being soul mates. And then added in an answer after that about my SO being in jail(because someone came in anon saying something about it so I kind of had to explain) ok so today I see a post"do you belive in soul mates" I clicked on it and it was my statement about my SO. I know what I said word for word because I got a lot fo bashing on the one question. Anyway why do you think someone would do that was my question. Here is the link to that question!

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/437064/Do_you_believe_in_soul_mates
    delilahsmom1177

Comment by delilahsmom1177 (original poster) at 4:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Huh?
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 4:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Ohhhhh so the person who posted that stole it from you?
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 4:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Lol that is strange! Looks like you have a stocker!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 4:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yes Nicky, I re-read my question and tried to edit it but I guess I don't have enough points. IT wasn't a question it was a statement about my SO and I and when we met and whatnot. I do not understand why someone would do that. In caps I put that it was stolen and it was something I wrote about a month ago and the OP closed the question. I reported it because i feel that is wrong!
    delilahsmom1177

Comment by delilahsmom1177 (original poster) at 4:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Brandi, well I knew that already lol. Now I guess it has been confirmed! Espcailly since I wrote that a while ago.
    delilahsmom1177

• It is strange...They must have really liked your question.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 4:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Wow well sorry i hope cafemom can find out who it is for you :)
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 4:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• They were probably trying to bait you for some reason.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 4:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2010