Suprise parties...

Do you think that suprise parties are a good idea? What if they're for someone older like 50-80?

KaroGreenly

Asked by KaroGreenly at 4:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• I think they can be really fun. We had a surprise party for my mom on her 60Th. It was a blast. It was at a winery. We invited all her past co-workers that we knew she was still in contact with, and a friend since childhood who lives in another state. The friend from out of state was the biggest surprise. They were both in tears.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 4:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I think surprise parties are a good idea for anyone, as long as it really is a surprise. And for older people it is even better because a lot of the time, they think they are too old to have parties and such.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• They are a good idea for anyone who likes surprises. If someone doesn't like surprises, it would just make them upset and uncomfortable.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• It really depends on the person. I have always wished someone would throw me one. I know others who loath it.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 11:30 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Love the idea! I was just to a surprise party for a couple that turned 60. They were so happy they cried. Its a great way to get people together.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 2:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2010